Re: key binding with windows and menu keys

From: Tyler
Subject: Re: key binding with windows and menu keys
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 00:44:28 -0400

hmm. Alt-F4 switches me to desktop four, as I'm running the fluxbox windows manager. I read the xev manual, but it was a little terse for my limited experience. From the xev output it appears as if my windows keys are called Super_L and Super_R, but when I try:

(global-set-key [Super_L-z] 'scroll-other-window-down)

nothing happens. Same result with just Super-z. What am I doing wrong? I have also tried with "s-z" to no effect.

Thanks,

Tyler

Sean Sieger wrote:
       xev