Re: Making test in emacs?

From: Kaloian Doganov
Subject: Re: Making test in emacs?
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 11:20:05 +0300

On 6 сеп 2005, asdad@asd.com wrote:

> How do I in .emacs test which type of machine I am logged into?

You can use the value of `system-configuration' variable.  For example:

(if (equal system-configuration "i486-pc-linux-gnu")
    (message "PC") ; do something for PC
  (if (equal system-configuration "powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu")
      (message "Mac") ; do something else for Mac
    (message "Don't know"))) ; do something else for other configurations

--
Поздрави,
Калоян Доганов,