Re: ispell-dictionary with aspell

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: ispell-dictionary with aspell
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:41:22 +0200

Am 19.09.2005 um 09:09 schrieb Liang Wang:

(set-default 'ispell-local-dictioniary "american")

This seems to make a difference to me! Interestingly aspell works with the 'german' dictionary, but not with 'de' or 'de_DE'. Even more interestingly I can use a non-existent dictionary 'german8' -- but different from ispell aspell still does not recognize words with diacritics in them.

I think aspell needs some more decades of development until it reaches the state ispell had 15 years ago ...

--
Greetings

  Pete

The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is the day they start selling vacuum cleaners.