Re: Delete M-TAB behaviour in Emacs

From: Cesáreo García Rodicio
Subject: Re: Delete M-TAB behaviour in Emacs
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:39:33 +0200

Hi Peter!

Thanks for your response but the problem is when I'm in Emacs,
something occurs in Emacs that grab Alt+TAB. With other rograms I have
no problem only in Emacs. I use window maker and I know it is possible
but I can't get it to work.

I have seen Window Maker and emacs with M-TAB function working fine.
How can I do?

thanks again.
Cesáreo

Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 18.09.2005 um 17:39 schrieb Cesáreo García Rodicio:
>
>> How can I use M-TAB in Emacs to change into another window and not
>> emacs functions?
>>

> You have to make your Window Manager grab that event and use it in a
> wasteful manner! Then it won't reach GNU Emacs.
>
> --
> Greetings
>
>   Pete
>
> "No man was ever taken to hell by a woman unless he already had a
>  ticket in his pocket, or at least had been fooling around with
>  timetables."  -- Archie Goodwin

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es