Re: AUCTeX: LaTeX-close-environment

From: Mads Jensen
Subject: Re: AUCTeX: LaTeX-close-environment
Date: 06 Oct 2005 18:05:46 +0200

David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org> writes:
> Unless you have a "Command" menu, you don't have AUCTeX active.

That menu is there. I bounded it to "C-c x" using

(add-hook 'LaTeX-mode-hook
        (lambda()
        (define-key (kbd "C-c x") 'LaTeX-close-environment)))

and that works as intended. Rebinding it "C-c ]" still just outputs a
]. I will just bind it to C-c x and stop giving myself anymore headaches
over this problem.
--
Mads Jensen - mail sent to address ends in /dev/null
              s/spam/madsj for emailing me

It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so
ingenious.