Re: How can I kill these buffers automatically (Woman-log Completions)

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: How can I kill these buffers automatically (Woman-log Completions)
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 15:14:35 +0200

Angelina Carlton wrote:

Because although I use Iswitch buffer, when I have *Compile-log*
*Completions* and some other file I might be visiting that happens to
begin with Comp it becomes for me at least, a little extra step to type
out the buffer name. (or enough of the buffer name to be unique)
Maybe its because I am relatively new to emacs and this is the way it
works, you just get used to having lots of buffers? I will bind
something to bury-buffer I suppose.
Maybe this page can help you

   http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/CategoryBufferSwitching