Re: Printing from WindowXP version of emacs

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Printing from WindowXP version of emacs
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 22:52:22 +0100

Eli Zaretskii wrote:

From: Chris McMahan <first_initiallastname@one.dot.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 08:06:53 -0500

Another alternative I just found recently is to use the program
gsprint, which is included in the ghostview program you can find here:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/

But this only works for PostScript printing, right?  I think we wanted
in this thread to find a more general solution, one which works for
both PostScript and non-PostScript (a-la "M-x lpr-region") printing.
A maybe small issue: GSview needs Microsoft Visual C++ for compilation. It does not compile with the GNU compilers.