Re: Icon designer wanted (Aquamacs Emacs)

From: Luis O. Silva
Subject: Re: Icon designer wanted (Aquamacs Emacs)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 13:15:49 -0600

Hi,

On Thu, 05 Jan 2006 00:59:49 -0600, Tim McNamara writes:

   TM> I use a Mac.  I'm not apologizing for it nor am I going
   TM> to let someone make me feel like I'm doing something
   TM> wrong.

I invite you to apologize and repent of your sin. This is the
place for doing it, son. :)

   TM> I've yet to find a GNU/Linux or BSD system that
   TM> is as good to use as OS X.

It's not a matter of how well something works. The only way to
go is that of freedom.

   TM> I've financially supported GNU, since I do not have the
   TM> skills to offer support in terms of software
   TM> development.

That help is important, but what we need _much_ more is a
change in your mind. I invite you to see beyond the obvious
and immediate things. You don't need to be a software
developer, you can do many things with your attitude.

Best regards,
luis