Re: how to customize Alt key for emacs on windows xp

From: Badari Kakumani
Subject: Re: how to customize Alt key for emacs on windows xp
Date: 31 Jan 2006 21:27:05 -0800

hi ed,

i use Esc as my meta key and am used to it. in addition i had bunch of
other customizations associated to the Alt key.

till recently i had been using
emacs primarily on unix machine that i was accessing thru my laptop
running vnc-client (and unix machine running the vncserver).

recently i started using emacs on my laptop (windows-xp) and felt it
too
inconvenient to lose all my Alt customization keys.

not sure what right and left window keys are. are you referring to the
arrow keys? what are Super and App-Menu key keys?

thanks,
-badari