Re: How can I stop Emacs from messing up my code by changing case

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: How can I stop Emacs from messing up my code by changing case
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 11:31:12 -0500

> I don't think I have autocap.el
> I am thinking that I am invoking capitalization without realizing it by
> typing apple C on my mac.

It's called M-c in Emacs.  You can add the following in yor .emacs:

  (global-unset-key [(meta c)])

or you can arrange for the "Apple"-modifier to be mapped to something else
than meta.  Try to customize mac-option-modifier, mac-command-modifier,
mac-function-modifier.  Maybe you'll find a different arrangement that suits
you better.

        Stefan