Re: bash and reverse-search-history

From: Baurzhan Ismagulov
Subject: Re: bash and reverse-search-history
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 23:05:12 +0200

Hello Drew,

On Sat, Apr 22, 2006 at 01:27:26PM -0700, Drew Adams wrote:
> The incremental completion update you describe is available in Icicles
> (which is why I replied to you) for both standard prefix matching and regexp
> matching, but only for minibuffer completion. Sorry.

No problem, I learned something new about emacs and tried a library that
may be useful for me in the future. I appreciate your input!

However, the question remains: I'm sure there is a way to unbind emacs's
C-r for shell buffers only, so that the character is passed to bash. How
can I do that?

With kind regards,
Baurzhan.