dictionary-el global-dictionary-tooltip-mode no go in emacs 22

From: Leon
Subject: dictionary-el global-dictionary-tooltip-mode no go in emacs 22
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:13:21 +0100

Dear all,

I'm having problems using global-dictionary-tooltip-mode of
dictionary-el. The tooltip window does not show up reliably and even
it does, it doesn't show definition of the word under cursor.

I think this is due to change in emacs 22. But I know no lisp and thus
come here for help.

Does anyone here using dictionary-el happen to have a patch?  Many
thanks in advance.

Cheers,
--
Leon