Re: Deleting nameless BBDB Entry

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: Deleting nameless BBDB Entry
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 12:09:18 +0100

  >> Editing the BBDB file by hand seems like the best option for the
  >> mo...

  BS> I'm thinking that bbdb is getting to be a bit of an abandonded
  BS> project and it's code is a bit messy and long in tooth, so bug
  BS> fixes might be few and far between in the future.

Yes, I know. It's a bit of a worry, but BBDB could do with some
recoding. The user interface hooks are fairly nice and usable, though,
and I suspect its still quite widely used. Perhaps "feature complete"
rather than abandoned is more appropriate.

I thought that something based around muse (in the same way that
planner mode is) would be quite nice, even if the searching
capabilities left something to be desired.

Phil