New version of tidy.el

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: New version of tidy.el
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 17:23:40 +0200

I have written a new version of tidy.el and need some testing and some feedback. The new version is at

   http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/DL/elisp/nxhtml/single-files/tidy.el

The new version is for the upcoming Emacs 22 and I do not know if it works on 21.4. I have done this on MS Windows so testing on other OS:es is especially important. I have not idea if this works on XEmacs so testing there is also important.