Re: Spell check a directory from emacs

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: Spell check a directory from emacs
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 10:49:07 -0600

christian.place@gmail.com wrote:
is it possible to have emacs and ispell to spell check all (TeX) files
in a directory? I want to spell check every file in a directory using
emacs instead of using the command line ispell. I could of course open
every file in emacs and then spell check them one by one, by calling
spell-check-buffer on each file, but if it is possible to call
spell-check only once.

emacs *.tex --eval '(mapc (lambda (buffer) (with-current-buffer buffer (ispell-buffer)) (buffer-list))'

--
Kevin