Re: howto obtain old meaning of SPC for filename completion

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: howto obtain old meaning of SPC for filename completion
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 19:12:42 +0200

Am 26.06.2006 um 18:08 schrieb Allan Gottlieb:

I am using 22.0.50.1 and would prefer the previous meaning of SPC in
minibuffer filename completion (i.e., word completion rather than
actually inserting the space).

I read the emacs info pages on completion and could not find an answer
(but did find several useful options).

--
Greetings

  Pete

“Computers are good at following instructions, but not at reading your mind.”
   - D. E. Knuth, The TeXbook, Addison-Wesley 1984, 1986, 1996, p. 9