Re: ispell local words

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: ispell local words
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 00:19:44 +0200

Am 02.07.2006 um 22:49 schrieb ranveerkunal@gmail.com:

I want to have some words that are local to a latex document, I mean
used in a single file. how can I do so?

Have you tried local variables? They can be found at the end of file or buffer like:

        %
        % Local Variables:
        % mode: LaTeX
        % fill-column: 160
        % coding-system: iso-latin-9
        % End:
        %
        %%

Maybe it works to set ispell-local-dictionary in this area! At least ispell-local-dictionary will do what you want.

--
Greetings

  Pete

How many Microsoft engineers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None.
They just redefine "dark" as the new standard.