Automatic latex indentation

From: harry meyers
Subject: Automatic latex indentation
Date: 16 Jul 2006 23:59:29 -0700

Hi,

for typesetting dramatic texts I use the package play. For example it
looks like this:

/speaker{some figure}says something really interesting, and so on
and so on....

So if I want an indentation in the second line I have to do it by hand.
But lately emacs - by hazard and unfortunately only during one session
- did it automatically so that it looked like that:

/speaker{another figure}says something even more interesting and
                       emacs indents this line automatically that way

Mmh. If I only could persuade emacs to do it always that way it would
save me a
lot of work...

harry