Re: How big are your customisations?

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: How big are your customisations?
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 19:09:11 +0000 (UTC)

In article <mailman.4907.1154841207.9609.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>,
Eli Zaretskii  <eliz@gnu.org> wrote:

>I cannot reproduce the problem on my machine (with Emacs 22.0.50, the
>CVS version): ...

My (ancient!) version of cvs emacs says, for version:

   22.0.50.1

, and the executable is dated  22dec2004.

What version and date do *you* have?

Most important of all, *how* did you grab the cvs-version?

do you have an actual cvs cmd, with all necessary switches and args,
to download a .bz2 or .gz of it (the whole thing), so I
can then do a ./configure and then a "make".

Thanks so much!

David