Re: `call-interactively' only the first time

From: wenbinye
Subject: Re: `call-interactively' only the first time
Date: 17 Aug 2006 05:02:06 -0700

You didn't provide the real code, I assume you may make mistake when
use
the function in parameter, which is named g in you pseudo code. You
should
use funcall function.
Another question is how do you restore the argument when called
interactively first time?

(defun foo (arg)
  (interactive "sGive me a string: ")
  (message "foo: %S" arg))