Some words standing out, e.g., FIX, CHECK, TEST

From: jrcapa
Subject: Some words standing out, e.g., FIX, CHECK, TEST
Date: 18 Aug 2006 10:42:18 -0700

Hi...
Here's what I would like to do: some words (like tips for myself...)
would stand out in lime or pink.

I'd like to have that because sometimes I write sloppy or
non-synthetisable code in my VHDL (or any other language) just for
evaluating an idea, and later I'd have to go through these and fix it..

But I'm already using color-theme.el, which should make things more
complicated...
Also this "tags" would be inside comments (because the code is being
compiled).
I was never able to acomplish this trick in other editor... I believe
there's a solution in emacs, though :)
So, this tag words would need a "higher priority" above comments, or
something like that?

Tks in advance!

Capablanca