Re: emacs MUAs with working smtp authentication?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: emacs MUAs with working smtp authentication?
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 20:01:55 +0300

> From: "Bill White" <minutiae@gmail.com>
> Date: 30 Aug 2006 07:39:05 -0700
>
> I wish I knew what was missing in my smtpmail/system setup.  Shall I
> post details here, or move the discussion to one of the gnus groups?

If you are using smtpmail.el from the CVS version of Emacs, I think
the proper place is emacs-devel@gnu.org.  The details of your smtpmail
setup and the contents of the "*trace of SMTP session to <somewhere>*"
buffer would be a good starting point.

If you use the Gnus facilities, then the Gnus forum would be a better
place to ask for help.