Re: tramp ssh or scp method under emacs W32 anyone?

From: lgfang
Subject: Re: tramp ssh or scp method under emacs W32 anyone?
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 20:41:43 +0800

>>>>> "emacs" == emacs user <emacs_user@hotmail.com> writes:

    emacs> Hello, is anyone able to use the tramp ssh or scp method under emacs
    emacs> W32 from http://www.ourcomments.org/cgi-bin/emacsw32-dl-latest.pl?
    emacs> using the cygwin ssh?  another ssh?  any clues would be greatly
    emacs> appreciated...
I don't use emacs from that url. However, I do use emacs22 tramp in windows. It
was said that emacs tramp doesn't work well with cygwin ssh. You would like to
down load plink.exe and use it instead. I'am just using tramp that way.

--
Regards