Re: Displaying text

From: andrew222
Subject: Re: Displaying text
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 12:12:09 -0700 (PDT)

I figured out what the problem was, there was an issue with the file path, it
was default home/andrew  and I would add in home/andrew/intel/... where all
of my source code is located. I got the source code up on the screen, I then
compiled it and I got this message.  "No targets specified and no makefile
found. Stop
Compilation exited abnormally with code 2 at Sat Oct 14...".
I can tell I'll have to spend some time reading the Emacs manual and
tutorials.  Most compilers just compile this file with no errors.

Thank you for your help.

~Andrew