common-lisp-indent-function and `

From: Damien Kick
Subject: common-lisp-indent-function and `
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 03:22:32 +0000 (UTC)

I'm using "GNU Emacs 21.2.1 (powerpc-apple-darwin, X toolkit) of
2006-09-20 on Damien-Kicks-Computer.local" and SLIME 2.0.  I'm having
problems with the indentation behavior of backquoted forms.  What
follows are two forms and the way in which they are being indented.

`(mapcar #'(lambda (element) element)
   list)

` (mapcar #'(lambda (element) element)
           list)

Is there any way to get the first form indented as follows?

`(mapcar #'(lambda (element) element)
          list)

I don't want to have to put the space between the #\` and the #\(.  Help?