problems starting windows compiled help files with start-process

From: Dieter Wilhelm
Subject: problems starting windows compiled help files with start-process
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 02:57:47 +0100

Hi

I'd like to be able to open a windows (on XP) compiled help file
(.chm).  It works well with `shell-process' in just giving the shell
the .chm file as argument.  But I can't get it to run with
start-process.  Probably I need to call a viewer for this file.  I
googled around and found that the internet explorer is supposed to act
as "viewer" for these help files.  The next hurdle is where to find
the executable, I can't find iexplorer.exe or iexplore.exe on my disk.

Thanks
--
    Best wishes

    H. Dieter Wilhelm