Re: THE ONLY THING TO FEAR NOW IS COWARDICE ITSELF. Re: Now that the 911

From: schoenfeld . one
Subject: Re: THE ONLY THING TO FEAR NOW IS COWARDICE ITSELF. Re: Now that the 911 government account is PROVABLY FALSE - Why are the BASTARDS here QUIET ???
Date: 17 Dec 2006 00:12:45 -0800

thermate@india.com wrote:
> status quo ... explane ...........
>
> schoenfeld.one@gmail.com wrote:
> > thermate@india.com wrote:
> > > certainly, a neocon like you counted on these tactics to frustrate the
> > > 911 investigation and muddle the truth !!!!!!!!!
> >
> > I'm not a neocon, nor zionist or a jew. Only an idiot leaves the door
> > open and blames the thief. That's pretty obvious, given the status quo.

Don't you think the hopeless failure of academia, media and political
establishment to even acknowledge the basic, child-like physics of the
freefalling buildings speaks volumes of the prospects of these people
taking a 'stand' on the issue?

The pathology here in Orwell's world is that the most ignorant in
society have been confused as the most competent and given authority
over these matters and control over the resources. Have you ever had a
positive response in these sci newsgroups relating to 911 inside job?
I've seen in person the delusional mind of so called 'physicists' and
'engineers' try to explain how freefalling, vaporized buildings can be
accounted for without explosives/directed energy weaponry. These people
are so delusional, it's sheer mind-boggling - the most Orwellian part
is that they think it is people like you, who see the blatantly
obvious, that are delusional.

All I am saying is that if you expect such mindless people to 'take a
stand', you may encounter some disappointment (hopefully I'm wrong on
that).