Re: Use fsutil with emacs

From: etienne
Subject: Re: Use fsutil with emacs
Date: 7 Jan 2007 15:08:41 -0800

Thanks a lot...
both solutions work well...

but I have a small question when you say :
Try it with "C:/directory/biblio..." (i.e. forward slashes).
it is ok if the path does not have a space caracter.
I have try with
c:/Documents and Settings/biblio...
but it does not work. I have also try with
c:/Documents\ and\ Settings/biblio...

have a nice day

Etienne