Re: questions about columns

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: questions about columns
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 13:03:18 -0700

sunwukung@gmail.com wrote:
I need to make the text version of my resume slim so it can fit into
online forms and look nice.  I tried M-x set-fill-prefix which seems to
work but M-x set-fill-column gives me the error:
set-fill-column requires an explicit argument
but doesn't give me a chance to set it.  How do I?

,----[ C-h f set-fill-column RET ]

`----

--
Kevin