emacs 21.3 with svn

From: Ken Goldman
Subject: emacs 21.3 with svn
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 13:58:26 -0500

I'm being moved from cvs to svn.

Looking at the web, it's hard to tell whether it's possible to use svn under emacs. I found lots of bug reports. Is it possible?

If so, neither the .el files nor svn include any install instructions. Can someone point me to a web site, HOWTO, etc., that might tell me how to get it going.

Meta-comment to elisp developers: After you've spent months developing your great package, take a few extra hours and put some install and usage comments at the top. You do want us to use your creation, don't you?