Re: multiple inf files?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: multiple inf files?
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 11:44:11 +0100

Am 13.02.2007 um 09:52 schrieb Hadron:

Am 12.02.2007 um 16:18 schrieb Hadron:

Sorry, but what do you mean edit the dir files?

Look into the directories with the info files and then look inside the
dir files in each of these directories! It'll be obvious.

This seems the wrong approach. I need to just limit the directories
searched to the versions I am using.

Wasn't this my previous recommendation? But it's anyway good to know what a dir file is!

--
Greetings

  Pete

Real Time, adj.:
Here and now, as opposed to fake time, which only occurs there and then.