Re: pcl-cvs

From: Sebastian P. Luque
Subject: Re: pcl-cvs
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:45:12 -0600

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:31:41 +0100,
Pascal Bourguignon <pjb@informatimago.com> wrote:

[...]

> You need to install some more fonts, or perhaps simply select a font
> familly that include the needed font, if it is already installed.

Thanks Pascal.  Oh no, don't tell me it's one of those font problems.  I'm
using (on a 1280 x 1024 display):

which I chose to take advantage of AUCTeX's various font-locks (italics,
bold, etc.).  But it seems that such flexible fonts don't have support for
symbols like those in pcl-cvs.  Any Debian users have recommendations for
font packages that might satisfy both needs?

--
Seb