Re: Looking for an ediff window setup function - two files in new frames

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Looking for an ediff window setup function - two files in new frames
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 00:44:29 +0100

fredf.bobdsun@antichef.net wrote:
Does anybody have or know the whereabouts of an elisp
ediff-window-setup-function which makes two new
frames to display the files being diff'd?  It should then
delete the frames when the ediff completes/quits.

This seems like it'd be highly desirable and is probably
already written somewhere.  I want this because I'm
driving the ediff from gnuclient and using an existing
version of emacs.

Thanks,
  Bob

Couldn't you just call make-frame-command first in the function you call from gnuclient and then call ediff?

Or just do the call in two steops from gnuclient?