Re: Trying to add a hook to show line numbers

From: jgombos
Subject: Re: Trying to add a hook to show line numbers
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 06:26:25 -0700 (PDT)

Sean Sieger wrote:

> Each of these has too many closing parentheses.

Thanks for the catch, but I believe that may have just been a typo in my
post.

Anyway, I just tried it again, and discovered that the hook works, and
probably worked before, but there's some kind of flaw that causes the line
numbers not to appear until I refresh the window.  So if I hit C-L, or move
the cursor, the line numbers appear.

BTW, I believe this is the correct command for me to have in the .emacs
file:

(add-hook 'ada-mode-hook 'linum)