Re: g-client: character coding problem

From: Tim X
Subject: Re: g-client: character coding problem
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 17:49:44 +1000

Enchanter <ensoul.magazine@gmail.com> writes:

> I am using emacs under Windows. So I can not do "make" than How could
> I get the auto-generated code? I can not use it now.
>
> Thanks

Its unlikely to work anyway. Emacspeak is only developed/maintained on GNU
Linux based systems and takes advantage of GNU Linux based utilities that are
normally not found on Windows. While the g-client stuff is likely to prove
useful for the general population, Raman's main objective is to enhance the
functionality of emacspeak rather than create a general utility for the wider
community. If it works for a broader user base, great, but don't expect that to
be a priority. .

Tim

--
tcross (at) rapttech dot com dot au