Re: Using EMMS on Debian Testing

From: Amy Templeton
Subject: Re: Using EMMS on Debian Testing
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 12:35:04 -0400

Michael Olson <mwolson@gnu.org> wrote:
> the Debian package for EMMS is orphaned. I would like to maintain
> it, but I have yet to find a sponsor. I may end up only
> maintaining the Ubuntu package, because the criteria for
> uploading there is less strenuous.

Ah, well good luck! Sounds like a good plan.

Amy

P.S.:  Sorry to wait forever and then briefly revive a dead thread
       for a quick response, but gnus put this message in an
       unexpected place (I need to check my .gnus and figure out
       why) and I didn't get it until today. Whoops.

--
If you are a fatalist, what can you do about it?
                -- Ann Edwards-Duff