Re: g-client for blogger

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: g-client for blogger
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 08:46:18 +0200

novaburst <Paul.Beel@gmail.com> writes:

Hi Paul,

> I'm trying to install g-client so I can use it to write my Blogger
> entries with Emacs. I am using OpenSUSE Linux. I am following the
> directions from this URL:
> http://buzz.blogger.com/2007/03/emacs-client-for-blogger.html
>
> I placed this code in my .emacs
>
> (load-library "g")
> (add-to-list 'load-path "~/g-client")

It cannot find the library, because you add it to the load-path (that's
where it looks for libraries) one line later. Reverse the two line and
you should be fine.

Bye,
Tassilo
--
If programmers deserve to  be rewarded for creating innovative programs,
by the same  token they deserve to be punished if  they restrict the use