How can I turn off the electricity in C-mode?

From: Bruce Korb
Subject: How can I turn off the electricity in C-mode?
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 17:49:03 -0700

The auto-indent feature is really nice and I like it 99% of the time.
For certain files, though, I do not.  I would like to have a
``Local Variables:'' entry at the bottom of these few files that
would just make it go away.  I've been Googling and reading manuals
for an hour now, to no avail.  It is possible to do, isn't it?

Thanks in advance!

Regards, Bruce