Re: Comment Syntax Highlighting in 22.1

From: Joel J. Adamson
Subject: Re: Comment Syntax Highlighting in 22.1
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:02:09 -0400

>> I decided to try out 22.1 today and noticed that comments are no
>> longer highlighted as in the 21.x series (this is at the console, not
>> xemacs).

Which major mode are you using?  I ask because I've had no problems
with comment highlighting since upgrading, however I'm only using
cc-mode, CPerl mode, LaTeX mode, etc...

Btw, I've noticed this several times since joining the group: Emacs in
X and XEmacs are two different things, as in they are two different
pieces of software; Emacs is released by the GNU Project, and XEmacs
is released by the folks at www.xemacs.org.

Joel

--
Joel J. Adamson