Re: How to get more colors in OS X's Terminal.app?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: How to get more colors in OS X's Terminal.app?
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 01:00:50 +0200

Am 16.06.2007 um 23:06 schrieb Stefan Arentz:

I've also configure GNU ls to show colors like grey, orange and purple.

Could be they are high-lighted colours ...

How do I tell emacs that it can use all these colors too?

I never managed to see more than eight colours. Plus seven or eight high-lighted ones ... You can experiment with the prompt in *shell* buffer!

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

To be is to do.