Context Sensitive Insertion of Comment Stubs

From: Nordlöw
Subject: Context Sensitive Insertion of Comment Stubs
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 09:37:39 -0700

Hello, Emacs Powerusers.

I would like to enhance my comment-dwim to be more context sensitive
when I am standing with my cursor right before a
    (function/struct/class/variable,constant,enum,...)
    definition/declaration
We could then automatically insert for example Java-styled
function comment:
/**
 * This function does something extraordinary fooishly.
*/
int foo(void);

I guess we should make use of either
  - thing-at-point() or
  - c-show-syntactic-information() or
  - some context query function from the Semantic package

How could this be achived?

Many thanks in advance,
Nordlöw