Re: tex mode sub- and super-scripts

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: tex mode sub- and super-scripts
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 10:55:04 +0200

Am 30.06.2007 um 04:30 schrieb Mark Alford:

I just upgraded to Fedora 7, which means I got upgraded from
emacs-21 to emacs-22. Now I find that when I edit a TeX file,
all subscripts (TeX _{xxx}) and superscripts (TeX ^{xxx})
are rendered in small type, lowered or raised on the line.

Are you using AUCTeX? You can see this in mode-line, menus, and *Messages* buffer. Then switch its use off! For example by finding the Elisp file that loads or requires tex-site ...

--
Greetings

  Pete

"engineer: a mechanism for converting caffeine into designs"