Re: a question about keymaps

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: a question about keymaps
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 00:58:30 +0200

Am 30.06.2007 um 23:38 schrieb nusret:

QUESTION: How can I correct the first form so that it
does what I expect? Also, what causes this behavior?

You need to bind a key to a function. [C-mouse-1] is no function.

Typing C-h k and then pressing C-mouse-1 you get the function bound to the left-most mouse key(mouse-buffer-menu) . Then bind it to S-C- mouse-3!

--
Greetings

  Pete

How many Microsoft engineers does it take to screw in a light-bulb?
None.
They just redefine "dark" as the new standard.