Emacs Lisp Q: Switch Emacs Frame Between Current/Original FVWM Desktop?

From: Edward
Subject: Emacs Lisp Q: Switch Emacs Frame Between Current/Original FVWM Desktop?
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 22:31:05 -0000

I recently realized you can send Elisp commands to an Emacs session
(with a running server) using the following shell command:

emacsclient -n -e "(iconify-or-deiconify-frame)"

It's nice to be able to iconify or deiconify Emacs from the command
line by setting the above command to an easy-to-type alias,  but I'd
really like to do something a little more useful.  I want to bring
Emacs to my current FVWM2 desktop and then send it back to its
original desktop when I'm done,  something like (thisdesktop-or-
thatdesktop-frame).  Anyone know a nice,   elegant way to accomplish
this?  Thanks in advance.

Edward