How to configure preview completion candidates in drop down menu at curs

From: Dmitry Bolshakov
Subject: How to configure preview completion candidates in drop down menu at cursor
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 15:40:50 +0400

Hi All.

I learn emacs. I know standard M-/ and C-M-/ dynamic abbreviations commands, but I definitely remember that I sow emacs screenshot with little menu at the point of cursor. And in this menu there was list of complete candidates (like other editors do for example scite or msvs). I forget where I sow this screen, please help. How to configure it.

With best regards

Dmitry Bolshakov