How to return to the position from where I did tags-query-replace?

From: Yevgeniy Makarov
Subject: How to return to the position from where I did tags-query-replace?
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 18:33:44 -0000

Hello,

If I do tags-query-replace across several files, I may end up in a
different buffer from the one where I started the search. How do I go
back to the original place? M-* says "No previous location for find-
tag invocation", and this is correct, because I did not invoke M-.
(find-tag). The same question goes for tags-search command.

Thank you,
Yevgeniy