Re: Emacs22: set the input method to latin-1-prefix

From: Ulrich Scholz
Subject: Re: Emacs22: set the input method to latin-1-prefix
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 00:37:09 -0700

On Oct 1, 9:23 pm, Joost Kremers <joostkrem...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ulrich Scholz wrote:
> i could be wrong, but from what i understand about input methods, no, it's
> not possible

Thanks for you explanation.

For a feature request I deem my personal wish too small.

But I would be grateful if someone could point me to a small,
practical example how to set the default input method by a function
and add this function to a major mode hook. Or - even better - give me
a small code snippet.

Thanks,

Ulrich