Re: What did I do? or rather, how did I do it?

From: the matt
Subject: Re: What did I do? or rather, how did I do it?
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 06:53:32 -0700

> Did it also add the second double quote on the second line, and add a
> space after "echo" on the last one?  Or were those just typos in your
> example?

Just a typo.

the quotes were unimportant, just happened to be what I was using to
setup a  long set of echo's.  It just happened to format them from
columns to rows.

M-q seems to be close, it took it from one column to 1 row, but not to
2 rows.

describe-bindings doesn't show what M-q is bound to, could you
enlighten me?

Thanks

Matt