Re: keybinding mystery

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: Re: keybinding mystery
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 13:39:23 +0200

Gordon Beaton <n.o.t@for.email> writes:

> /gordon

Hi Gordon,

You've had good answers to your question, so I'm just doing a side
remark : please, if you use a spam mail address, use a proper mail
header to ask people not to include this address when replying (e.g.,
setting the Mail-Followup-To header).

Thanks.

--
 |   Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac       |  C'est véritablement un scandale       |
 |   http://michael.cadilhac.name   |    et probablement une contrepèterie.  |