some information to build a major-mode

From: Sauro Cesaretti
Subject: some information to build a major-mode
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 12:05:20 +0200

Hi all,

I'm a blind student and I need your help to set up a major mode in emacs to
define a simple enviroment that permits
to insert all the symbols that I defined to write mathematical expression.
I understand a little how I can define a major mode but now I don't know
if there is a function that permits me to insert a symbol in the buffer
where I'm writing, by means of a shortcut.
I have a table of symbols that I use and I'd like to define some
shortcuts to insert them in a fast way.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards, Sauro

Checked by AVG Free Edition.